PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
As a condition of my membership at Shoreline CrossFit, LLC d/b/a Shoreline Athletics I represent the following:
1. I have been examined by a licensed physician within the last thirty (30) days and have been found to be in good physical health;
2. I have identified all pre-existing injuries, physical impairments and health risk factors in the section provided for on this form and will inform all trainers of these conditions;
3. I agree to immediately tell my trainer and/or instructor of any pain, discomfort or injury suffered or sustained during any exercise or workout routine;
4. If I suffer from any type of inflammation, soreness, or bruising I will immediately inform my trainer and/or instructor, listen to their advice and consult a licensed physician.
5. I understand that if done incorrectly or against the advice my trainer and/or instructor CrossFit training can result in injury, therefore, I agree to follow all instruction given to me by the trainers and/or instructors of SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS as to when, where and how to perform each exercise.
6. I agree to that I will not sue and that I will indemnify SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS as well as any trainer and/or instructor of SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS for any loss or damage, including any loss or injury that are the result of my deviation from, failure and/or refusal to follow the instruction given to me by the trainers and/or instructors of SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS;
7. I understand that in my discretion I may choose to bring my child or children to SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS.
a. I understand the gym is not a day care facility and that SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS does not provide staff to watch children I may bring to the gym.
b. Therefore, if I choose to bring my child or children to SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC I agree at all times to abide by the rules governing the presence of children under the age of fourteen (14) including:
i. That all children under the age of fourteen (14) years must at all times remain in the Front Waiting Area and away from the exercise floor.
ii. Under no circumstances are children of any age allowed in the upstairs section of the gym and are not to be on the stairs to the second floor.
c. I also understand that I may not leave my child or children unattended and understand that if I do not have someone to watch my child or children, I will not be able to workout.
d. I assume full responsibility for the care of my child or children while I am at SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS. I agree not to sue and will hold SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS harmless for any and all loss or injuries my child or children may sustain while at SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS.
e. I understand that my failure to abide by these rules may result in the termination of my membership.8. A membership at SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS is a privilege and not a right. I understand that SHORELINE CROSSFIT D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS has the sole and exclusive right to terminate my membership at anytime for a violation of the conditions set forth in this Waiver, its rules and regulations in effect now or in the future as well as for conduct SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS deems, in its sole discretion, to be detrimental to its business interests. In the event my membership is cancelled by SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC D/B/A SHORELINE ATHLETICS for any reason, I will not be entitled to any refund of membership fee. 9. Membership dues will be auto-billed to the member’s credit card on file on either the 1st or 15th of the month. If a member choses to pay their monthly membership dues by cash or check, the member will have up to seven (7) days after their billing date to submit payment otherwise the credit card we have on file for the member will be billed.10. In the event I wish to change and/or cancel my membership, I agree to provide at least two weeks, written notification of my intent to change or cancel either by hand delivery addressed to Kelly Walsh and placed in the SCF Lockbox, or by email to David@shorelineathletics.com. I understand that Members providing proper notice of their intent to change or cancel their membership may be entitled to a pro-rata refund of their monthly membership fee. However, Members who fail to comply with the change/cancellation terms will not receive a refund.
I authorize Shoreline Crossfit, LLC, d/b/a Shoreline Athletics, its owners, trainers and authorized agents to use pictures/images of me pre-workout, workout and post-workout on its website for the exclusive purpose of promoting Shoreline CrossFit to the fitness community as well as prospective members.Member’s Right To Cancel
I understand that I may revoke this authorization only by mailing a written notice by certified or registered mail to:
SHORELINE CROSSFIT, LLC
C/O John M. Walsh, Jr.
Licari, Walsh & Sklaver, LLC
322 East Main Street
Branford, CT 06405